What is React.JS?
- React is easy to learn everyone and less code in application and high performance.
- React is widely used around the world and become one of the most popular front end development tool then other tools.
there are many reasons to use React in modern days due to its component based architecture and reusable code in UI components that can easily shared across the application.
- It uses the Virtual Dom which improves performance that need to be made for actual Dom.
In future ReactJS is going to be a popular choice for web development due to several factors.
- It follows efficient algorithms to update only the necessary ports of the UI and faster in rendering.
- And ReactJS has a large commonity of developers who contribute to its development.
- Overall ReactJS is great choice for UI development in future due to its flexibility, scalability and high performance.
Getting Started With React JS
- What is React JS
- Environment Setup
- Simple Server Setup
- Folder Structure
Working With React Components And JSX
- Introduction to JSX
- Creating First Component
- Class Oriented Components – Functional Oriented Component
- Working With Forms & amp ; Events – Basics
- Working With Forms & amp; Events – Implementation
- States & amp; Props
- Difference between states & amp;proops
Working With Props
- Props With class oriented component
- Props With Functional Oriented Component
- Working With States
- State with class oriented components
- State with functional Oriented component (Ues State)
- Pure component Vs state less component
- Working with Array Method
- Map,Reduce,Filter,etc…With examples
Component Life Cycle Hooks
- What Are Addons
- React And Animation -Concepts
- React And Animation -Implementation
- Two Way Data Binding
Redux – Reducer Functions
- Immutable Programming and State
- Setting up Handling Actions
- Combining Reducer Functions
- Dispatching Actions
- Subscribing Components
- Working With Middle Ware
- Setting up Routing
- Setting up Routes
- Passing data via Query Params
- Separating routing logic with main application
Working with other libraries
- Prime react
- React 360
Handling Api calls
React Application using firebase
- Checking Auth Guards in Routing
- Curd operation
- Real Time-Trainers
- Mock Interviews on every Saturday
- Per batch 8 members only
- 24/7 LAB Access
- Resume Preparation
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Real Time Projects after course completion
- Tasks on daily basis
- Timings of Learners Conveniences