What is a SPA? What is Angular?
- Single Page Apps VS Conventional Web Applications
- Where Angular Fits
- Angular-9 is arrived (what’s new)
Preparing for Type Script
- Brief Intro to TypeScript
- The TypeScript Module System
- Getting Setup
- Project Setup
- String Templates
- Rest & Spread Operators
- Arrow Functions
- New Object Features
- Typescript decorators
Building with Components
- A Trivial Component
- Nested Components
- Deeper Nesting
- What Is Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap File Structure
- Basic HTML Template
- Global Styles
- Default Grid System
- Fluid Grid System
- Bootstrap CSS
Angular Binding and Events
- Event Bindings
- Two-way Binding
- Class and Style Bindings
- Built-in Directives
- Component Data Binding
- Component Events
- Introduction to webpack/systemJS
Dependency Injection and services
- Why Dependency Injection?
- Injection API
- Component Multi Providers
- Injection Multi Providers
- Services Overview
- Creating a Service
- Injecting a Service
- Introduction and Examples
- Directives Overview
- Attribute Directives
- Custom Attribute Directive
- Structural Directives
- Structural Directive: ngIf
- Structural Directive: ngFor
- Structural Directive: ngSwitch
- Custom Structural Directive
- Using Pipes
- Creating Pipes
- Built-in Pipes
- Chaining Pipes
- Custom Pipes
- Stateful Pipes
- Control groups
- Form Builder
- Template Driven Approach
- Data Driven Approach
- Introduction and Use
- Creating and configuring Routes
- Imperative Routing
- Routing Parameters
- Child Routes
- Routing Lifecycle Hooks
- Setting up Firebase
- HTTP POST Request
- HTTP GET Request
HTTP, Promises, and Observables
- Promises – still available, still useful
- Calling an API via HTTP
- Introduction to Observables
- Observable Bindings
- Observables Operator
- Unit Testing
- End to End Testing
Angular-9 new features (Add-on)
- ..Else Template Conditions
- Animation Module
- Typescript’s StrictNullChecks
- Angular Universal
- Angular2 to Angular9migrartion
- Router ParamMap
- TypeScript 2.1/2.2
What is Angular9:
Why Angular9 course:
- Developers also now have clear syntax and clear project And structure.
- the most advantage of Ivy is that it’s ready to significantly reduce the dimensions of applications, no matter size.
Why Angular9 Training in SSLABS:
- SSLABS offers the simplest Angular9 training in Hyderabad with a real-time project.
- SSLABS Trainers have quite 5 years of experience in their field and that they can train students alright .
- SSLABS provides a good academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform A regular tasks and daily assessments to assist improve their technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail.
Angular 9 Features
- Smaller bundles and better performance.
- Added undecorated classes migration schematic within the core.
- Support for TypeScript and Diagnostics Format.
- The form ControlName also accepts variety within the form.
- The formControlName also accepts variety within the form.
- Selector-less directives as base classes in sight Engine within the compiler.
Course Requirements or Prerequisites
In order to follow this tutorial, you will need to possess a development environment ready for front-end development with Angular.
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript,
- Basic knowledge of Unix bash for macOS and Also Linux users,
- basic knowledge of CMD or Powershell for Windows users.
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes are going to be one hour long and weekend classes are going to be three hours long.
Q)Do you help in interview Preparation ?
A)Yes, we’ll assist our students with all the Interview preparation techniques.
Q)Which is the current version ofAngular 9?
A)Angular 9 was released on February 7, 2020. Version 9 moves all applications to use the Ivy compiler and runtime by default. Angular has been updated to figure with TypeScript 3.6 and 3.7.
Q)How are the work shop conducted?
A)Angular9 workshops at SSLABS are always interactive, immersive and intensive hands-on programs. There are 3 modes of Delivery and you’ll select supported the wants –
Online Classroom training: Learn from anywhere through the foremost preferred virtual live instructor led training with the assistance of hands-on training and interactive sessions
One-to-One Training: you’ll enrol for one-to-one Node js classroom training session with our expert trainer at a preferred time. With this mode, you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs.
Team/Corporate Training: during this sort of training, a corporation can nominate their entire team for online or classroom training. you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs and also get post-training expert’s support to implement Node js concepts within the project.