Fill Form to Get Angular JS Course Details
What is Angular JS:
Angular JS is one of the java script open source web application frameworks which is generally used to add an HTML page long with a tag.
Angular JS provides a model view controller(MVC) framework to easily implement web applications. There are competing frameworks backbone,amber,meteor etc.
Angular JS is the most popular and easy to use frame work amongst equals.Angular JS is open source,completely free,and used by thousands of developers around the world.
Why Angular JS Course:
- Angular JS is nearly prominent for building and enhancing the rich look of an internet application within the market platform.
- Angular JS is surely going to remain among the most popular framework for years to come. Over 150,000 websites have been built with angular including YouTube, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Github, Flipkart, Netflix.
- High demand, strong salaries to make front-end development a great choice for a career.
Why AngularJS Training in SSLABS
- SSLABS offers the best Angular training in Hyderabad with a real-time project.
- SSLABS Trainers have more than 5 years of experience in their field and they can train students very well.
- SSLABS provides a wide academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform regular tasks and daily assessments to assist improve their technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail.
Who can join the Angular JS course?
- Anyone who want to be expert in building Single Page Application (SPA)
Course Requirements or Prerequisites
- Basic HTML, CSS and Bootstrap knowledge.
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary.
- Introduction To Client Side Scripting Languages
- Introduction to AngularJS and Its History
- Why should we use AngularJS?
- Properties, Methods
- Binding controllers with views
- Controller hierarchy Sharing data between controllers
Bootstrapping Angular APPS:
- Auto bootstrap
- Custom bootstrap
- Data Binding:
Binding Model Objects
- Model Objects Visibility
- Difference between $scope & $rootScope
- Using $emit & $broadcast
- JSON advantages
- Using JSON in Angularjs
- Use of $watch, $digest & $apply
- Dependency Injection:
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Implicit DI
- Inline Array Annotated DI
- $inject Array Annotated DI
- AngularJs Expressions,
- AngularJS Numbers
- AngularJS Strings,
- AngularJS Arrays,
- AngularJS Objects
- Power of directives
- Working with built in directives o ng-app, ng-init o ng-model, ng-repeat o ng-class, ng-template o ng-include …etc
- Working with custom directives
- Adding Filters to Expressions
- Adding Filters to Directives
- Working with built in filters
- Creating custom filters
- Hiding HTML Elements
- ng-show, ng-hide
- Controllers Pollute the Global Namespace
- AngularJS Application Files
- AngularJS XMLHttpRequest (AJAX):
- AngularJS $http
- AngularJS Service Types:
- Constants & Values, Factories
- Services, Providers
Single Page Applications:
What is SPA?
- How to work with SPA in angular
- Working with routes
- Static & dynamic routing
REST API Calls
- Overview of REST API
- Use of angular resource module
- Overview of transitions
- Use of angular animate module
Angular with UI Frameworks
- UI bootstrap
- What is an SPAN? What is Angular?
- Preparing for TypeScript
- Building with A2 Components
- Bootstrap Scaffolding
- Angular 2 Binding and Events
- Dependency Injection and services
- HTTP, Promises, and Observables
- Angular-4,5,6,7,8 new features (Add-on)
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes will be one hour long and Weekend classes will be three hours long.
Q) Do you help in interview preparation?
A) Yes, we will assist our students with all the interview preparation techniques.
Q) Is Angular a framework, library, browser extension of a plugin?
Q) Is Angular better than React ?
A) It is not fair to compare these to tech due to their design and approaches. React is simply library which has focus only on view whereas angular may be a framework which provides services to needed for all areas of application.
Q) What is the difference between Angular and AngularJS?
Lately on large applications considerable performance issues were noticed which are hard to repair thanks to the architectural challenges and Angular team has developed Angular2 or just Angular. Post release of Angular 2 or Angular AngularJS is now called as Angular1 and is in sunset stage.
Q) What are the different versions of Angular?
A) Angular 2 or simply called Angular was first released on Sep 14, 2016 and this is a complete rewrite from ground up to address the architectural and performance issues from its previous version Angular1 or Angular JS.
Angular team features a release cycle of releasing major version for each 6 months and intermittent intermediate minor releases as soon because the fixes or improvements available.