- Introduction To Client Side Scripting Languages
- Introduction to AngularJS and Its History
- Why should we use AngularJS?
- Properties, Methods
- Binding controllers with views
- Controller hierarchy Sharing data between controllers
Bootstrapping Angular APPS:
- Auto bootstrap
- Custom bootstrap
- Data Binding:
Binding Model Objects
- Model Objects Visibility
- Difference between $scope & $rootScope
- Using $emit & $broadcast
- JSON advantages
- Using JSON in Angularjs
- Use of $watch, $digest & $apply
- Dependency Injection:
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Implicit DI
- Inline Array Annotated DI
- $inject Array Annotated DI
- AngularJs Expressions,
- AngularJS Numbers
- AngularJS Strings,
- AngularJS Arrays,
- AngularJS Objects
- Power of directives
- Working with built in directives o ng-app, ng-init o ng-model, ng-repeat o ng-class, ng-template o ng-include …etc
- Working with custom directives
- Adding Filters to Expressions
- Adding Filters to Directives
- Working with built in filters
- Creating custom filters
- Hiding HTML Elements
- ng-show, ng-hide
- Controllers Pollute the Global Namespace
- AngularJS Application Files
- AngularJS XMLHttpRequest (AJAX):
- AngularJS $http
- AngularJS Service Types:
- Constants & Values, Factories
- Services, Providers
Single Page Applications:
What is SPA?
- How to work with SPA in angular
- Working with routes
- Static & dynamic routing
REST API Calls
- Overview of REST API
- Use of angular resource module
- Overview of transitions
- Use of angular animate module
Angular with UI Frameworks
- UI bootstrap
- What is an SPAN? What is Angular?
- Preparing for TypeScript
- Building with A2 Components
- Bootstrap Scaffolding
- Angular 2 Binding and Events
- Dependency Injection and services
- HTTP, Promises, and Observables
- Angular-4,5,6,7,8 new features (Add-on)
What is Angular Js:
Angular JS provides a model view controller(MVC) framework to simply implement web applications. There are competing frameworks backbone,amber,meteor etc.
Angular JS is that the most well liked and easy to use frame work amongst equals.Angular JS is open source,completely free,and employed by thousands of developers around the world.
Why Angular Js Course:
Angular JS is almost prominent for building and enhancing the rich look of an online application within the market platform.
- Angular JS is unquestionably getting to remain among the foremost popular framework for years to return . Over 150,000 websites are built with angular including YouTube, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Github, Flipkart, Netflix.
- High demand, strong salaries to form front-end development an excellent choice for a career.
Why AngularJs Training in SSLABS:
SSLABS offers the simplest Servicenow training in Hyderabad with a real-time project.
- SSLABS Trainers have quite 5 years of experience in their field and that they can train students alright .
- SSLABS provides a good academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform A regular tasks and daily assessments to help improve technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail
Who can Join the Angular Js course?
- Anyone want to be expert in building Single Page Application (SPA)
Course Requirements & Prerequisites:
- Basic HTML and CSS and Bootstrap knowledge.
- Good knowledge of using HTML for web application.
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes are going to be one hour long and weekend classes are going to be three hours long.
Q) Do you help in interview Preparation ?
A)Yes, we’ll assist our students with all the Interview preparation techniques.
Q)What is the difference between Angular and Angular Js?
Q)Which is the current version of Angular Js?
A)Angular 2 or just called Angular was first released on Sep 14, 2016 and this is often an entire rewrite from ground up to deal with the architectural.
Q)How are the work shop conducted?
A)Angular JS workshops at SSLABS are always interactive, immersive and intensive hands-on programs. There are 3 modes of Delivery and you’ll select supported the wants.
Online Classroom training: Learn from anywhere through the foremost preferred virtual live instructor led training with the assistance of hands-on training and interactive sessions
One-to-One Training: you’ll enrol for one-to-one Node js classroom training session with our expert trainer at a preferred time. With this mode, you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs.
Team/Corporate Training: during this sort of training, a corporation can nominate their entire team for online or classroom training. you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs and also get post-training expert’s support to implement Node js concepts within the project.