- js write a variable text into an HTML page
- js is an interpreted language (means that scripts execute without preliminary compilation)-run time compilations
- Js perform timing operations like setTimeoutsetInterval ….etc
- Js react to the cookies
What is Angular JS:-
Angular JS build on the MVC(Model-View-Controller) architecture which is commonly user designing rich internet applications.
The frameworks follow basic HTML and extension which has the capability to make the website responsive & dynamic
It is maintained by Google to allow you to develop well architecture and easily maintainable web – applications.
Features of Angular JS:-
- Angular js perform data-Binding
- Client-side MVC (Model, View & Controller) framework
- Model: to Maintaining the data
- View:- to print or display on HTML doc
- Controller:- interaction between the model and view
- React to the Directives
- Dependency Injection
- Angular js have filters
- We have a built-in filter and we can create custom filters also
- We can use to Validate a Forms
- Build an SPA( single page application )
- Perform routing
- angular provide services, using this services we can access the API’s
- here we have built-in services and we can create custom services also.
- we can build test free applications.
- Using Angular js Performance speed also increased
|It’s a full-featured language used to manipulate the document object model(DOM).||It extends HTML with new attributes along with other web technologies|
|It validates the user input at the browser level before submitting the page to the server end.||It makes an ideal tool for any servers technology|
|It’s the language of the web used to make websites more interactive||It’s an MVC based architecture that makes web apps easy to create form the scratch.|
Courses to learn :