- Scripting vs Programming
- First program
- Basics Debugging
- What is variable?
- How to declare?
- Type of
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Increment / decrement
- Delete, in, Type of, instance of, void
- If else
- Else if
- For loop
- While loop
- 10 assignments
- Function introduction
- Passing parameters
- Working with “return”
- Local & Global variables
- Let vs Var
- IFFE, Self calling function
- What is array? Where is it use?
- Array Properties & Methods:
- push, pop, Shift, unshift, splice, .etc
- sort, map, filter, reduce..etc
- foreach, for-in, for-of
- string methods
- string properties
- number basics
- number – string conversions
Object & oop
- Object Definition
- Key-value pair (Json object)
- Design Patterns
- Prototype pattern
- Module pattern
- Understanding the Document Object Model
- Targeting DOM Element’s
- Changing Element’s Content’s
- Changing Element Style’s
- Event Handlers & Event Listener
- Create & appendChild & insertBefore method’s
- Form-validation, Form-validation using regEx
- 10 Practical assignments
- Local Storage
- Session Storage
- 5 Assignments
- HTML to define the contensitest of
- CSS to specify the layout of sites
- SSLABS Trainers have quite 5 years of experience in their field and that they can train students alright .
- SSLABS provides a good academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform A regular tasks and daily assessments to help improve their technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail.
- If you’ve got good amount of data of HTML and CSS.
- Objects are more complex and every object may contain any combination of those primitive data-types also as reference data-types.
- An object, may be a reference data type. Variables that are assigned a reference value are given a reference or a pointer thereto value. That reference or pointer points to the situation in memory where the thing is stored. The variables don’t actually store the worth .
Course Requirements & Prerequisites:
- Finally you ought to have strong will to find out and master Java programing language . Learning Java is takes a many time and efforts. So, you’ve got to be hard working and dedicated towards learning Java programing language .
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes are going to be one hour long and weekend classes are going to be three hours long.
Q)Do you help in interview Preparation ?
A)Yes, we’ll assist our students with all the Interview preparation techniques.
Q)How are the work shop conducted?
Online Classroom training: Learn from anywhere through the foremost preferred virtual live instructor led training with the assistance of hands-on training and interactive sessions
One-to-One Training: you’ll enrol for one-to-one Node js classroom training session with our expert trainer at a preferred time. With this mode, you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs.
Team/Corporate Training: during this sort of training, a corporation can nominate their entire team for online or classroom training. you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs and also get post-training expert’s support to implement Node js concepts within the project.