React Js Course content
Getting Started with React js
Working With Components and JSX
States & amp Props
Working with Array Method
Components Life Cycle Hooks:
- React Addons
- Redux – Reducer Functions
- Redux – Store
- React Routing
- React Form Validation
- Working With Other libraries
- Error Bondaries
- Higher-order Components (HOC)
- Handing Api Calls
- React Application Using Firebase
Getting Started With React Js
- What is React Js
- Environment Setup
- Simple Server Setup
- Folder Structure
Working With React Components And JSX
- Introduction to JSX
- Creating First Component
- Class Oriented Components – Functional Oriented Component
- Working With Forms & amp ; Events – Basics
- Working With Forms & amp; Events – Implementation
- States & amp; Props
- Difference between states & amp;proops
Working With Props
- Props With class oriented component
- Props With Functional Oriented Component
- Working With States
- State with class oriented components
- State with functional Oriented component (Ues State)
- Pure component Vs state less component
- Working with Array Method
- Map,Reduce,Filter,etc…With examples
Component Life Cycle Hooks
- What Are Addons
- React And Animation -Concepts
- React And Animation -Implementation
- Two Way Data Binding
Redux – Reducer Functions
- Immutable Programming and State
- Setting up Handling Actions
- Combining Reducer Functions
- Dispatching Actions
- Subscribing Components
- Working With Middle Ware
- Setting up Routing
- Setting up Routes
- Passing data via Query Params
- Separating routing logic with main application
Working with other libraries
- Prime react
- React 360
Handling Api calls
React Application using firebase
- Checking Auth Guards in Routing
- Crud Operations
What is React JS:
Why React Js course:
- Today, ReactJS has become highly popular due to its extra simplicity and adaptability . many of us are even pertaining to it because the way forward for web development. it’s estimated that quite 1,300 developers and over 94,000 sites utilize ReactJS.
- Part of this huge popularity comes from the very fact that top corporations like Facebook, PayPal, Uber, Instagram, and Airbnb use it to unravel interface related issues. This credibility has drawn tons of individuals to the framework.
Why React Js Training in SSLABS:
- SSLABS offers the simplest Servicenow training in Hyderabad with a real-time project.
- SSLABS Trainers have quite 5 years of experience in their field and that they can train students alright .
- SSLABS provides a good academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform A regular tasks and daily assessments to assist improve their technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail.
Objectives of react js course:
- Use styled-components to make presentational components (CSS in JS)
- Create interfaces that present complex information to users in ways they will manage
- Create A build, and deploy a React js application using the React js CLI
- Develop A dynamic And Model-driven forms that are easier to unit test
Course Requirements or Prerequisites
- Basic understanding of ES6 features. Here’s my article explaining a number of the ES6 features.
To get started you ought to a minimum of know the subsequent features:
- Arrow functions
- Imports and Exports
- Basic understanding of the way to use npm
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes are going to be one hour long and weekend classes are going to be three hours long.
Q)Do you help in interview Preparation ?
A)Yes, we’ll assist our students with all the Interview preparation techniques.
Q)What is the different between React Js and React Native?
It uses an equivalent design as React, letting you compose an upscale mobile UI using declarative components.
Q)Which is the current version of React used?
A)As of Feb 6, 2018 – 16.8.0 is latest version which may be a React 16 is big milestone within the history of react because it is complete rewrite internally keeping external API backward compatible.
Q)How are the work shop conducted?
A)React JS workshops at SSLABS are always interactive, immersive and intensive hands-on programs. There are 3 modes of Delivery and you’ll select supported the wants –
Online Classroom training: Learn from anywhere through the foremost preferred virtual live instructor led training with the assistance of hands-on training and interactive sessions
One-to-One Training: you’ll enrol for one-to-one Node js classroom training session with our expert trainer at a preferred time. With this mode, you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs.