Getting Started with ReactJS
- What is React
- Environment Setup
- Simple Server Setup
React and JSX
- Intro to JSX
- Your First Component
- Working With Forms & Events – Basics
- Working With Forms & Events – Implementation
States properties and methods
- Lifecycle Methods & Specs
- Properties & Validation
- Working With States
Working with data
- Server API Setup
- Fetching Data via AJAX
- Fetching Data via AJAX – Implementation
- Posting Data via AJAX – Basics
- Posting Data via AJAX – Implementation
- What Are Add-ons
- React and Animation – Concepts
- React and Animation – Implementation
- Two Way Data Binding
Server and workflow
- React on The Server
- Gulp and Browserify Workflow – Concepts
- Gulp and Browserify Workflow – Implementation
- Brief Intro to Flux
Redux – Reducer Functions
- Immutable Programming and State
- Setting up and Handling Actions
- Combining Reducer Functions
Redux – Store
- Dispatching Actions
- Subscribing Components
- Working with Middleware
What is React JS?
Why React JS Course:
- Today, ReactJS has become highly popular because of its extra simplicity and flexibility. Many people are even referring to it as the future of web development. It is estimated that more than 1,300 developers and over 94,000 sites utilize ReactJS.
- Part of this huge popularity comes from the fact that top corporations such as Facebook, PayPal, Uber, Instagram, and Airbnb use it to solve user interface related issues. This credibility has drawn a lot of people to the framework.
- It uses Virtual DOM that makes the app fast. When ReactJS was crafted, the designers rightly predicted that updating old HTML would become extra crucial and expensive.
Why React JS Training in SSLABS
- SSLABS offers the best React js training in Hyderabad with a real-time project.
- SSLABS Trainers have more than 5 years of experience in their field and they can train students very well.
- SSLABS provides a wide academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform regular tasks and daily assessments to assist improve their technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail.
Course Requirements or Prerequisites
- Basic understanding of ES6 features. Here’s my article explaining some of the ES6 features.
To get started you should at least know the following features:
3. Arrow functions
4. Imports and Exports
- Basic understanding of how to use npm
Objectives of react js course:
- Use styled-components to create presentational components (CSS in JS)
- Create interfaces that present complex information to users in ways they can manage
- Create, build, and deploy a React.js application using the React.js CLI
- Develop dynamic Model-driven forms that are easier to unit test
Why ReactJS is great for businesses
- React JS allows enterprises to craft apps with better UI to enhance user experiences. This is the technology they need for better user engagement, higher click-through-rates, and conversions.
- React JS was designed to help improve the total rendered pages from the website server. Besides, it utilizes nodes to render on the client-side. Having the capability to modify built tooling and even scale back on maintenance budgets makes React JS highly efficient.
To hit the anticipated enterprise’s targets from your business apps, it is important to ensure they are crafted professionally and in line with the best practices.A ReactJS developer will help you to craft achievable goals and demonstrate how the business can use the technology to accelerate growth, raising conversions, cutting on costs, and raising conversion rates.
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes Will be one hour long and weekend classes will be three hours long.
Q)Do you help in interview Preparation ?
A)Yes, we will assist our students with all the Interview preparation techniques.
Q)What is the difference between React js and React Native?
Q)Which is the current version of React used?
A)As of Feb 6, 2018 – 16.8.0 is latest version which is a minor version release with a new feature called hooks. React 16 is big milestone in the history of react as it is complete rewrite internally keeping external API backward compatible. Every minor version in react 16 has added some improvement or new feature.
Q)How are the work shop conducted?
React JS workshops at SSLABS are always interactive, immersive and intensive hands-on programs. There are 3 modes of Delivery and you can select based on the requirements
Online Classroom training: Learn from anywhere through the most preferred virtual live instructor led training with the help of hands-on training and interactive sessions
One-to-One Training: You can enrol for one-to-one Node js classroom training session with our expert trainer at a preferred time. With this mode, you can customize your curriculum to suit your learning needs.
Team/Corporate Training: In this type of training, an Organization can nominate their entire team for online or classroom training. You can customize your curriculum to suit your learning needs and also get post-training expert’s support to implement Node js concepts in the project.