Introduction to ServiceNow
Introduction to ITIL :
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Creating a user
- Creating a group
- Roles in servicenow
- Creating roles
- Assigning the user to a group
- Assigning roles to the user
- Removing the users from the groups
- Concept of impersonation
- Menus and Modules
- Restricting who can add content to a Homepage
- Securing Homepage
- Setting Homepage user preferences
- Customizing Homepage (Adding, Removing, Deleting, Editing, Moving and changing the Layout of homepage)
- Creating Gauges and Widgets adding them to Homepages
- Report types
- Report output formats
- Reporting roles
- Adding a reports to the Homepage
Application Menus and Modules:
- Creating Application Menus
- Creating Modules
Tables and Forms:
- Creating a Table
- Deleting a Table
- Creating records in Table
- Deleting a Table’s record
- Personalizing form and table layout
- Creating section
- Dictionary entries
Service catalog Management:
- Creating Catalog items
- Creating Record Producers
- Creating Order guides
- Creating Variables
- Concept of Variable sets
- Attaching workflow to catalog items
UI Policy’s and Data Policy’s:
- Creating UI Policy
- Creating Data policy
- Converting UI Policy to Data policy
- Converting Data policy to UI policy
- Client scripts
- Business rules
- Script Includes
- UI Actions
Access Control List:
- Creating ACL Rules
- Granting or Denying Access
- Record ACL Rules
- UI Page ACL Rules
- Processor ACL Rules
- Client-Callable Script Include ACL Rules
- Concept of Privileged system admin
- Creating Email notifications
- Converting Email Notifications to Rich HTML
- Attaching Documents to a Notification
- Trigger email on event
- Enabling Links to ServiceNow Records
- Working with water marks
Create SLA & Schedule:
- SLA Definitions
- SLA Properties
- Attach SLA to Incidents
- Defining a Schedule for an SLA
- SLA Troubleshooting
- OLAs and Underpinning Contracts
- Debugging SLA
- Creating a scheduled job
- Scheduling Special Cases
- Viewing Schedule Items
- Scheduled job log
- Creating workflow
- Workflow editor and workflow scripts
- Workflow activities and workflow context
- Workflow stages and transitions
- Workflow validation
Importing data in ServiceNow:
- Data sources
- XML Import
- Transform maps
- Scheduled data import
- Import sets
- Transform scripts
- Data load automation
- Concept of Coalesce
Introduction to Web services (Integrations)
- Concept of SOAP and REST messages
User and Email Integrations
- LDAP integration overview
- Inbound email actions
Automated Test Framework (ATF)
What is servicenow:
ServiceNow is a cloud-based platform which includes platform-as-a-service enterprise service management software for human resources, law, facilities management, finance, marketing, and field operations etc. ServiceNow specialized at ITSM applications which provide form-based workflow application and development. ServiceNow integrates easily with other tools.ServiceNow is a company that provides a service management and software as a service.
Why servicenow course:
- ServiceNow had its roots set in ITSM since 2012(Two thousand twelve)
- ServiceNow created its niche as a cross-departmental platform which functions as enterprise cloud solution which is built on top of all other applications.
- Servicenow Its ability to create workflows which automate the process of data extraction makes it a unique offering in todays cloud space.
- ServiceNow has a raving customer base which returns to platform each year.
Why Servicenow Training in SSLABS
- SSLABS offers the simplest Servicenow training in Hyderabad with a real-time project.
- SSLABS Trainers have quite 5 years of experience in their field and that they can train students alright .
- SSLABS provides a good academic curriculum and it meets the market requirements.
- Perform regular tasks and daily assessments to help improve their technical skills.
- Daily class notes will send via Mail.
Who can join the Servicenow course
- Job seekers
- People performing on ITIL and using ServiceNow tool who want to further enhance their knowledge in ServiceNow
- Basic knowledge of how web-applications works
- How web-pages works and loads
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- What are ITIL concepts
Servicenow basic objectives:
- Obtain and log into a private Developer Instance (PDI)
- Identify the components of the ServiceNow interface
- Open modules using the appliance Navigator
- Use lists to open records for editing
- Use Filters to display a subset of a table’s records
- Open and use forms to make and edit records
SSLABS adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most Software Training Institutes
Q) What is the duration of Class?
A) Weekday Training classes are going to be one hour long and weekend classes are going to be three hours long.
Q) Do you help in interview Preparation ?
A)Yes, we’ll assist our students with all the Interview preparation techniques.
Q)What is the difference between Servicenow Development and Administration?
A) ServiceNow development and administration fit under an equivalent permissions and roles within the system in order that they are generally accomplished by an equivalent people. you would possibly have admins with different specialties though.
Q)Which is the current version of Servicenow?
A) ServiceNow announced its release of January 23rd, 2020, which is that the newest version within the long line of software updates since the company’s creation.
Q)How are the work shop conducted?
A)Servicenow workshops at SSLABS are always interactive, immersive and intensive hands-on programs. There are 3 modes of Delivery and you’ll select supported the wants –
Online Classroom training: Learn from anywhere through the foremost preferred virtual live instructor led training with the assistance of hands-on training and interactive sessions
One-to-One Training: you’ll enrol for one-to-one Node js classroom training session with our expert trainer at a preferred time. With this mode, you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs.
Team/Corporate Training: during this sort of training, a corporation can nominate their entire team for online or classroom training. you’ll customize your curriculum to fit your learning needs and also get post-training expert’s support to implement Node js concepts within the project.